istock Custom Edits: Found a file you love on istock but you need some changes to make it perfect? Maybe you need to swap out the elements of one design for the elements of a different design? Maybe you need more variations? A different outfit? Props? Something removed? Colors changed? You have a TON of options and I can help!
- Choose a file(s) from my istock portfolio. If you’re not sure what your options are, click here for some ideas!
- Fill out a CONTACT + ORDER FORM and we can discuss what edits/ideas you have in mind, cost , any other questions you might have! I’m also happy to help you brainstorm.
- Payments are handled through Paypal and must be paid up front before work can begin.
- You will have the opportunity to look over the final design and request changes until you are happy with the final image(s).
- Once you are happy with your design(s) you will receive:
- One EPS (Adobe Illustrator) Master File to retain on your computer in case further edits are desired later on.
- A PNG (transparent background) file of each image.
iStock pricing has recently changed and most images are 3 credits ($40).
iStock set (standard License) file price + edit fee (individually determined) = TOTAL
Disclaimer: Images on istock are under artist copyright (©Lauren Burke) and all istock legal rules apply. Istock prohibits the use of these copyrighted images, in whole or in part, with exclusivity or as business logos or trademark, to be made available for free download, Sub-license, give away, share or otherwise transfer stand-alone images/files.
I retain the right to display and sell all edited images on istock but usually make small changes (ex: colors, clothing, etc) out of courtesy.
Images edited for commercial use (extended license) come with additional fee.
For a simplified explanation of legal use of istock files, read this article.